Insurance Restoration Process: Start by Getting the Right Assistance
Let’s Do This Together: The 10-Step Guide to the Insurance Restoration Process
As a professional storm restoration contractor, our role is to help ensure the process goes as smooth as possible. Allow us to walk you through this guide on how to make an effective claim on insurance for your storm restoration:
1. Schedule an inspection with us
2. Contact the Insurance Company
- Policy Number – You can find this on your insurance paperwork
- Type of Damage – We determine this after inspection: wind, hail, or tornado
- Date of Loss – Indicate the date the storm occurred
3. Schedule an appointment with an Adjuster.
- Adjuster’s Full Name
- Adjuster’s Phone Number
- Time and Date of Appointment
4. Contact us and provide the Adjuster’s information
5. Meet your Field Representative to discuss the adjuster inspection
6. Get your Claim Report and first of two checks
7. Verify Claim Report information
8. Select colors and products for your restoration project.
9. Final invoice
10. Final check and cost due
Contact us Today!
"Recently I had storm damage to my roof, windows and siding. After contacting several contractors, I chose Timberline Roofing. The sales rep was very professional, the job went smoothly, on schedule and the results were awesome. Nice to have someone exceed your expectations." Joni K
"I have been working on a significant remodel and have dealt with several contractors. Working with Timberline to replace my house and garage roof was the easiest process with beautiful results! My salesman handled all of the paperwork. The crew arrived as scheduled, they were friendly and spent time moving patio furniture and covering my landscaping. When the project was completed, everything was back to original place and I did not find so much as a nail. Honestly the easiest thing I have ever done with over the top results!" - Stephanie S.
"Timberline roofing and siding did exactly what they said they would do in re-roofing our home and did it in one day! Their price was very compitive to others, and Paul was terrific to work with. I’ve been in the real estate business for over forty years and have done business with many contractors over those years. Without any hesitation I would always call Paul at Timberline to do work for me." - Dan M.